Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello Everyone

As I stated in the Welcome Statement this log is Dedicated to SSCA Alumni for classmates to reconnect with Old Friends and time is flying by in 2011 it will be The Class of 1991's 20th Reunion, Virginia Dotson-Smart coordinated the 10th year Reunion so I decided to help her and get a Jump Start on coordinating the 20th year Reunion. This is not limited to the Class of 91 anyone can join the blog it might jump start others to prepare and plan early for their graduating class reunion. As You look at the pictures on the Blog I have started a Birthday Club we go out to dinner every other month for alumni birthdays if you want info on how to join us just email me at SouthShoreAlumniBdayclub@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing post from fellow classmates on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I am not a South Shore Alumni, but I'll put your blog on my blog so people can connect trhough it.

Tanisha said...

Greeting everyone,
This is Tanisha Clark (Harper)class of '92 have you connected with anyone from that class so we could get a reunion together i posted something on classmates but no one responded to getting a reunion together if you know anything please let me know

Anonymous said...

Patrice,

Thanks for taking the lead and jump starting things for our 20th class reunion.....Twenty years?? Wow! Where has the time gone....

I look forward to reconnecting with others and hearing about life after South Shore. I did try to make the 10 year reunion but unfourtately did not hear about it in time.

It was cool seeing the b-day pics and acutally remembering most of my high school classmates, still looking young!

Take care,

Adrenna M. Hopkins