Thursday, April 17, 2008

Class of 1991 Reunion Committee

I have really been giving this some thought and I think we should start planning our 2011 reunion we first need to have a committee and do Fundraisers to help ease the cost of this event. Now I have been crunching a few numbers and they best way to keep the cost down to a minimum is to have 10-12 people on the committee. The committee will consist of A President, Vice President, Secretary,Treasurer ,Sgt at Arms and the rest are committee members. So if you are interested in being on this committee please email me asap so we can get this started!
Wow its almost been 20 years where did the time go!!! I Would like to have the Committee formed by the end of June 2008 please respond by then Thank You!

1 comment:

Dee Yelvington said...

Sign me up for a spot on the committee. If its okay w/everyone else, I'd rather not hold a specific position.

Dee (Denise)Yelvington